Around the World Expedition at Jenks Summer Camps!
SUMMER CAMP IS FULL! WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENROLLMENTS.
To kick off Jenks Summer Camps, students in Pre-K will enjoy a week of Gap Camp from June 3rd to 7th. They will choose from a variety of enriching classes in the morning and active outdoor activities in the afternoon. Morning sessions in art, dance, STEM, karate, music and more will be offered. On Friday, children will take a trip to the Aquatic Center and Jenks Planetarium for more learning and fun!
Pre-K Summer Camp (for those who have completed the Pre-K program 2018-19)
Camp Dates: June 3rd to August 9th, 2019
Camp Closed: July 4th and 5th, 2019
Camp Times: 7:00am - 5:30pm
Camp Location: Jenks East Elementary, Building B
Camp Address: 8925 South Harvard Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74137
Call 918-299-4415, ext. 5210, 5929 or 5819
Summer Camp Costs:
$150.00 per 5 day week
$135.00 per 5 day week (sibling discount)
$90.00 per 3 day week
$40.00 Daily Drop-In (if space available)
If your child is currently attending a Jenks child care enrichment program, you may enroll at your child’s school site or the JCE business office from April 1st - April 5th, 2019.
For new customers, you may enroll in person beginning April 8th - 12th, 2019, at the Jenks Community Education Office (951 West Main St, Jenks).
To speed enrollment, please bring the following completed forms with you (they are also available in the office when you enroll):
- Summer Camp Enrollment Checklist
- Jenks Community Education Child Care Enrollment Form
- Media Release and Handbook Agreement
- Compliance File Notification Form for Pre-K (four years of age)
- DHS Notice to Parents (click here to read only)
- Summer Camp Vacation Request Form
- Request to Give Medication Form
- Summer Camp T-Shirt Order Form
- Copy of your child’s immunization records
- Recent photo (headshot) of your child
- Signed Summer Camp Contract (available at the enrollment site only) (DHS/Tribal Agreement, if subsidy)
- $50 non-refundable Enrollment Fee per child (maximum $100 per family)
- $35 Activity Fee per child
- Fees payable using checks only at sites. Cash, Checks, Discover, MasterCard and Visa accepted in Jenks Community Education Office only.