Enrollment For 2018/2019 Child Care Enrichment Programs
Summer Camp Locations:
Intermediate Camp (grades 4-7 completed):
Elementary Camp (grades K-3 completed):
Pre-K Camp—Four Years of Age (turning five by Sept. 1, 2019),
Preschool Camp—Three Years of Age (turning four by Sept. 1, 2019), Early Childhood Center
Summer Camp Costs:
Summer Camp Dates/Times:
If your child is currently attending a Jenks child care enrichment program, you may enroll at your child’s site from TBD.
For new customers, you may enroll in person beginning TBD at the Jenks Community Education Office (951 West Main St, Jenks). If your child will attend the Early Childhood Center, enroll at the ECC (341 East C Street, Jenks.) Enrollments will be accepted at these locations after TBD.
When you enroll, please bring the following completed forms with you (they are also available in the office when you enroll):
- Jenks Community Education Child Care Enrollment Form
- Media Release and Handbook Agreement
- Compliance File Notification Form for Pre-K (three years of age) OR
- Compliance File Notification Form for Pre-K (four years of age) and grades K-3 completed OR
- Compliance File Notification Form for grades 4-7 completed
- Vacation Request Form
- Request to Give Medication Form
- T-Shirt Form
- High Risk Permission Form (for grades K-7 only)
- Swimming Skills Form (for grades K-7 only)
- Copy of your child’s immunization record
- Recent photo (headshot) of your child
- Signed contract (available at the enrollment site only)
- $50 non-refundable enrollment fee per child (maximum $100 per family) and $35 activity fee per child (payable using Visa, MasterCard, Discover and check). Cash accepted in Jenks Community Education Office only.
For more information, please call Jenks Community Education at 918-299-4415, Ext. 2553 or 918-298-0340.