Enrollment For 2019/2020 Child Care Enrichment Programs
Go on an exciting expedition
Around the World
at Jenks Summer Camps!
Learn about the geography,
culture and cuisine of 11
SUMMER CAMP IS FULL! WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENROLLMENTS.
Summer Camp Locations:
Intermediate Camp (grades 4-7 completed) Jenks East Intermediate 918-299-4415, ext 5557
Elementary Camp (grades K-3 completed) Jenks East Elementary 918-299-4415, ext 5028, 5525, 5080
Pre-K Camp - Four Years of Age (turning five by Sept. 1, 2019) Jenks East Elementary
Summer Camp Costs:
$150.00 per 5 day week
$135.00 per 5 day week (sibling discount)
$90.00 per 3 day week
$40.00 Daily Drop-In (if space available)
Summer Camp Dates/Times:
June 3rd - August 9th, 2019
Camp Closed July 4th -5th, 2019
7:00am - 5:30pm
If your child is currently attending a Jenks child care enrichment program, you may enroll at your child’s school site or the JCE business office from April 1st - April 5th, 2019.
For new customers, you may enroll in person beginning April 8th - 12th, 2019, at the Jenks Community Education Office (951 West Main St, Jenks).
To speed enrollment, please bring the following completed forms with you (they are also available in the office when you enroll):
- Summer Camp Enrollment Checklist
- Jenks Community Education Child Care Enrollment Form
- Media Release and Handbook Agreement
- Compliance File Notification Form for Pre-K (four years of age) and grades K-3 completed OR
- Compliance File Notification Form for grades 4-7 completed
- DHS Notice to Parents (click here to read only)
- Summer Camp Vacation Request Form
- Request to Give Medication Form
- Summer Camp T-Shirt Order Form
- Swimming & Other High Risk Activities Form (for grades K-7 only)
- Individual Swimming Skills Form (for grades K-7 only)
- Copy of your child’s immunization records
- Recent photo (headshot) of your child
- Signed Summer Camp Contract (available at the enrollment site only)
- $50 non-refundable Enrollment Fee per child (maximum $100 per family)
- $35 Activity Fee per child
- Fees payable using checks only at sites. Cash, Checks, Discover, MasterCard and Visa accepted in Jenks Community Education Office only.
For more information, please call Jenks Community Education at 918-299-4415, Ext. 2553 or 918-298-0340.