Your Favorite Links
Fun and Enriching
Summer Camps and Classes
From cooking to computers, Jenks Community Education has a line-up of enriching summer offerings for all ages. Click on the Class Catalog (lower left) to see a complete list or view our class list (top left) and search for classes. Choose from:
- Summer day camps for all ages (see Child Care for details)
- Theatre, STEM and tennis camps
- Youth classes in cooking, dance, art, STEM and athletics
- Gymnastics, swim, karate and archery classes
- Adult classes in fitness, languages, photography, art and music
- And more!
Come Join Our Team
Jenks Community Education has several full- and part-time positions open including:
- JCE Customer Service Clerk (Temporary-Summer)
- JCE Enrollment and Billing Processing Clerk (Temporary-Summer)
- JCE Team Coach, Jenks Trojan Gymnastics Club
- JCE Assistant Coordinator, Jenks Trojan Gymnastics Club
- JCE Site Coordinator, Before and After School Child Care Enrichment
- JCE Assistant Site Coordinator, Before and After School Child Care Enrichment
- And many more!
For a complete list, click here.
JHS Summer School Classes
Summer School enrollment is now closed.
Classroom Instruction Classes
All classroom instruction courses are held at the Jenks Freshman Academy from 8:00am-1:00pm, Monday-Friday. First semester classes will be held June 6-22 and second semester classes take place June 25-July 12.
Summer online classes take place June 7-July 12. A required class orientation for all online classes takes place Thursday, June 7 at 8:00am at the Jenks Freshman Academy (with additional orientations on June 12 and 14). If you are also enrolled in a classroom instruction class for first session, please go to class first for attendance and then be excused for the orientation.
For a flyer with a complete list of classes, costs, and helpful information, click here.