Your Favorite Links
Fun and Enriching
Summer Camps and Classes
From cooking to computers, Jenks Community Education has a line-up of enriching summer offerings for all ages. Click on the Class Catalog (lower left) to see a complete list or view our class list (top left) and search for classes. Choose from:
- Summer day camps for all ages (see Child Care for details)
- Theatre, STEM and tennis camps
- Youth classes in cooking, dance, art, STEM and athletics
- Gymnastics, swim, karate and archery classes
- Adult classes in fitness, languages, photography, art and music
- And more!
Come Join Our Team
Jenks Community Education has several full- and part-time positions open including:
- JCE Revenue and Budget Coordinator
- JCE Customer Service Clerk (Temporary-Summer)
- JCE Enrollment and Billing Processing Clerk (Temporary-Summer)
- JCE Team Coach, Jenks Trojan Gymnastics Club
- JCE Assistant Coordinator, Jenks Trojan Gymnastics Club
- JCE Site Coordinator, Before and After School Child Care Enrichment
- JCE Assistant Site Coordinator, Before and After School Child Care Enrichment
- And many more!
For a complete list, click here.
Enrollment Open for
JHS Summer School Classes
This summer, students may choose from high school classroom instruction or online courses to make up credit or earn first-time credit. Each one-semester class is a half credit and students may enroll in only one credit total for summer school. Cost is $150 for half credit and $300 for one credit if enrolling before noon on April 30. After this date, cost will be $175 (half credit) and $350 (one credit). Enrollment is open until 12:00noon on May 23 if space is available.
Classroom Instruction Classes
All classroom instruction courses are held at the Freshman Academy from 8:00am-1:00pm, Monday-Friday. First semester classes will be held June 6-22 and second semester classes take place June 25-July 12.
Summer online classes take place June 7-July 12. A required class orientation for all online classes takes place Thursday, June 7 at 8:00am at the Freshman Academy (with additional orientations on June 12 and 14).